Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Pilot of a Clever Post

I just realized that I haven't even introduced my new venture via this blog! Scandalous, I know!

The truth is, I've been VERY busy, between the full time job in insurance, the part time business I run doing photography and other promotionals (I guess I should introduce that too, huh?) and NOW a lovely little side job with a company called Clever Container.

I discovered Clever Container quite by accident, while I was being an organizing nerd and searching online for ways to organize a problem closet. When I came across their website, I was intrigued, because I had never heard about it before! So I filled out the little "request more information" form and sent it off, not really thinking much more about it.

The next day, I got a call from a lady named Judy who lives in Ohio. Judy informed me that she had been assigned me as a lead from the website, and wanted to tell me all about Clever Container.

The long and short of it is: Clever Container is a company that specializes in organizing products to make your life easier. It's similar to things like Tupperware or PartyLite, but this is all about organizing!

It was almost too good to be true!

After multiple conversations with Judy, I finally decided to become the ONLY Clever Container consultant in central Florida. And my husband sighed and shook his head. "What?" I asked. "Don't you have enough to do already?" he questioned.

Apparently not =)

Since July 1, I've been doing Clever Container parties and helping people tackle their organizational issues, and honestly, really enjoying myself! I'm not entirely sure where exactly this is going, but I sure am having fun with it!

To find out more about Clever Container, visit their website at www.clevercontainer.com. (Yes, you can view our catalog there, too!)

To follow me on this particular journey, feel free to head over to Facebook and like the page I've set up: http://www.facebook.com/kristengotclever, and continue to follow this blog, of course, because I'll be posting on here about the biz from time to time as well!

I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts! Have YOU ever even HEARD of Clever Container?

No comments:

Post a Comment