Friday, November 2, 2012

Utensil Bouquet

Sometimes I know the perfect gift for someone, but it seems SO simple! I mean, I know they'll love it, but the packaging just seems off. Sooo...sometimes I make my own packaging!

*Please note: these pics are just phone pics, so I apologize in advance for their quality!


These are utensils from Bob Evans restaurant. The last time we ate in there with my in-laws, my mother-in-law was ooing and ahhing over these items as we waited for the guys to check out. They ARE pretty cool - great quality with nice bright-colored silicone - the Bob Evans special brand!

So when it came time for her birthday, I figured I'd get her a nice assortment. But then I didn't know what to do with them!



I actually saw this at Walmart and thought...hmmm...this might just work! I liked that it was a nice bright color, too!



Yep, they all fit and the colors blended nicely! Perfect!



Entre some cellophane (that I ALWAYS keep on hand)...



And voila! Finished product!

I think there are countless ways to do something like this! Next time I'll have more fillers of some sort to add, but it turned out pretty good for a first effort, I think. The important thing is, my recipient liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment